Rolex cal 2030 need Rachet wheel screw

Cheers mates..

Im working on a lady watch Rolex cal.2030, and Im desperately seeking the rachet wheel screw, Rolex part no: 2030.54445. If anyone have one for spare pls send me pm. Thanks and Best Regards 

Armand Ekvold

Hello Rogart63...Yes pls, but I dont know the dimention. Do you have the dimention on this screw? Best Armand

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk

You can measure the head of the screw on the ratchet wheel. The thread is harder to find out. But try an other screw and measure that. Sure there is something else that would work. But Ray has a good link to parts. But it won't be very cheap as the postage is a little high? 

Edited by rogart63

Found that company, so I have send an request to them. But had hoped for a place nearer me in Norway, Europe... Maybe...

Have you checked with Mikael at urdelar.se . He has lots of Rolex parts. he has the ratchet wheel but couldn't find the screw. But maybe he can get some. Or try if the screw from an other Rolex movement would fit? 

Thought I will contact Urdelar.se tomorrow, and hear with him..problem with Rolex, I just have this movment. I have tried Severin screws from Seiko movment but it seems to be a differant thread..

Thought I will contact Urdelar.se tomorrow, and hear with him..problem with Rolex, I just have this movment. I have tried Severin screws from Seiko movment but it seems to be a differant thread..

Tomorow is no good. We have a closed as we have national day.  By wendesday he will be back i think . But how nows he could be there anyway. He has anwers me on sundays. 

Tomorow is no good. We have a closed as we have national day.  By wendesday he will be back i think . But how nows he could be there anyway. He has anwers me on sundays. 

Call of the searche people!  Managed to find the screw here in Norway.

Managed by the way to add som more shellac, besides the end stone. So thim Im good....

When I got the screw, I hope the watch then will run good...   :-)

• Like 1

And that also on "Svenska Flaggans Dag" in Sweden. As alway you are most kind and helpfull Roger....

Thanks a lot!!

And that gos for all you that have helped.. Thanks a lot!!  :Bravo:

• Like 1