Long quotings and pictures

Hi Mark,

Is there a setting that can be enabled to help remind people that is better to make long quoting especially when pictures are present? These do make threads unreadable and boringly repeating.

Is there a setting that can be enabled to help remind people that is better to make long quoting especially when pictures are present? These do make threads unreadable and boringly repeating.

Of course I meant, better to NOT make long quoting. What others think?

Unfortunately this is a problem with many forums I frequent. 

It is up to members to clip their quote when they post but most do not - wether its this site or any other.

If quoting a long post then it is better to highlight a particular paragraph from that post and quote just that paragraph that way many people will quickly see what you are referring to and it can possibly reduce confusion :)

Right Mark, what I noticed is that some forums have the feature of detecting long quotes and pictures in them, so I wonder if that's something the software you use has? I'll have a look in the docs too.