Project complete, thanks to those who's advice I sought

Well I've finished another project, and my first cylinder escapement movement. As can be seen from my previous thread " movement ID" you can see what i was up against, some very helpful members, Stuart and oldhippy huge thanks for the knowledge you guys shared.

i still have no idea who made the movement or how old it is, all I know is that it's now ticking nicely and has kept perfect time with my phone (dial up) for the last 45mins. I shall over the weekend change its position to see how it keeps time. I tried it on the timegrapher but the machine didn't like it, don't know wether my Chinese one is programmed for cylinder escapements, but if it keeps time as it is now I'm not fussed. I tagged L&R ultra fine as members have been asking what it's like, well the last photo shows how well it cleans movement parts, also the picture of the dial is before I tried out some steradent denture tablets, Wow they really work, 3 mins on warm water and no cracks visible( they are still there but all the dirt has been removed making it nearly impossible to see them) I can highly recommend these as a way of cleaning enamel dials.

Now some before and after photos......

IMG_7917.JPG

IMG_7918.JPG

IMG_7925.JPG

IMG_7984.JPG

IMG_7985.JPG

IMG_7986.JPG

IMG_7987.JPG

• Like 7

Thanks mate, im not at all bothered about +/-10 secs a day on this movement, I wouldn't mind if it gained or lost 10 mins a day, I, m happy with my work on the hairspring and aligning everything up correctly with the cylinder (thanks to your info) its been running now for 4 hours dial up and is 1 minute fast to my phone, so if it carries on like that for the next 24hrs it will be running 6 mins fast. I shall see how it is in the morning, rewind and go dial down.