dadistic

Certificate Expired

As it says above, I'm getting a messages from my browser that the site's certificate has expired, as of 04/06.

Hope it's an oversight and not something more serious!

Thanks for all you do, I appreciate that sometimes it's a real pain in the posterior!

Should of said it seems ok now. Could it of been anything to do with the certificate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

While the certificate was being sorted, none of the member's avatars were showing for me via Tapatalk so maybe.

Sent from my Honor 5c

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I figured it out. The point is to unscrew the crown and keep it in 0 position when pushing on the farthest/southern spot on the lever from the stem (close to the letter "p" in "push". Notice that the image above is when crown in position 2. 
    • Chemical recation between markers and dial? Is it a plated dial? Send an email to Zenith and tell them that you are a long term customer but are dissapointed; can you help? etc.
    • The other calendar. A Raketa, technically I'm younger whilst wearing this A tricky one to take a pic of as the dial is quite reflective.
    • the tools used to push the plugs In/out of cylinders.
    • Depending where you are based it may be better to buy from a wholesaler such as Cousin here in the U.K, you say the clock is fitted with a pendulum so you will need a movement with a drive unit built in for the pendulum. As far as repair goes clock repairers would not waste time trying to they would just do a straight swap out of the movement, you need to identify the movement fitted cousins have Hermle and Seiko versions available: https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/strike-chime-with-pendulum-hermle https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/strike-chime-with-pendulum-seiko Also bare in mind that you would need one with the correct shaft size.