Finally Found A New Place...

Mark's move got me thinking about our move....

Since we are moving to Seattle in less than a week for my wife's new job, we've been scrambling to find a new place to live! Our first choice fell through because of an error by the listing company so we had to find something quick! We decided to move right in the middle of downtown Seattle.

We found this loft and fell in love with it! BUT, it going to be TIGHT! 800 sq.ft.Tiny to be exact...

Luckily, my shop sits in a tiny room right now and shouldn't take up much space..

But, I'll have great views!

post-90-0-05658000-1405686724_thumb.jpg

360 tour of our Loft...

http://www.samis.com/images/terrydenny_loft1.lr.mov

Lovely looking location Don, I wondered where you had disappeared to. :-)

Been crazy around here lately! All the packing and logistical "Stuff" to deal with...

Also. I've been trying to get all my watch projects finished before the big move... :phew:

Remember not to be sleepless in Seattle! :-)

Ha! There may be a few Sleepless nights in Seattle! It will be the first time that my hobby will be required to pay for some of the bills... :(

• 1 month later...

Finally "Settled in Seattle"!

It's tight at 790sq.ft, but works for me! (Yes, that is my ice cold Peroni in the glass on the work bench...)

I also have a nice view from the loft of Puget Sound...

post-90-0-77714600-1410031965_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-94376200-1410031971_thumb.jpg

Excellent spot DJW, small works for me actually. The smaller the place the less a watch part has to travel! And speaking of travel, sometimes I believe watches have their own private travel agency for their parts...when they go, they really go! Believe it or not, I just lost a watch battery I was replacing...it simply ping or maybe pong to nowhere!

• Like 1

Good to here from you again Don. That's a really nice set up you have there and what a cracking view. I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your horological creations in the near future.

Yeah! So am I! Now that I chose to make a go at it as a small business, I really need to produce watches that people will like and would want to wear!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.