Seiko Watch Parts Needed

Hi 

Working on a Seiko 7s26c ...I need

A - (1) Date dial Guard screw Part # 0012 354

B - (1) Day Date corrector Wheel Part # 0737 300

Does anyone know the best place to purchase these parts in the USA. 

I have searched part numbers on a few sites Esslinger and Ottofrie but no dice.

Regards 

Anthony

Mate jump on ebay and search for "thewatchcollector" Ramon is a source of many seiko parts mostly used, he usually sells batches of old movements for very little, I grant you they are dirty and some will never run again but they are a cheap way of getting alot of parts, and he's based in US but the items come from the phillipines, but he is very trusted throughout the seiko community, myself included.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, adiorio110 said:

Hi 

Working on a Seiko 7s26c ...I need

A - (1) Date dial Guard screw Part # 0012 354

B - (1) Day Date corrector Wheel Part # 0737 300

Does anyone know the best place to purchase these parts in the USA. 

I have searched part numbers on a few sites Esslinger and Ottofrie but no dice.

Regards 

Anthony

Think i could have those? Send me a PM . I  can take a look? 

Didn't read that your are in USA . That will complicate things a bit :) 

Edited by rogart63

1 hour ago, rogart63 said:

Think i could have those? Send me a PM . I  can take a look? 

Didn't read that your are in USA . That will complicate things a bit :) 

Rogart 

I found the screw and  I located the part I needed part #  0737 183 ..The other number was for the B version. Its only 4 bucks it would be more to ship it from Sweden . But thanks for the offer .

Anthony

4 hours ago, dman2112 said:

Anthony. I should have day date corrector. I have b and c parts and I would just have to check to make sure it's a C part if applicable. Do you still need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I can still use the c version.. Let me know

Thanks

Anthony 

Anthony,

OK, yes I have the "C" version of the plastic corrector wheel.  I am in NJ and I think you are in NY?  You may have it for FREE.  I think if I tape it between two business cards and put it in a standard envelope it should be OK with just a forever stamp.  If you want me to put it in a bubble envelope just go to USPS.com and send me a prepaid first class postage from 07930 to [email protected]

ALTERNATIVELY you can have the whole movement for $25 plus postage.  This was a brand new movement.  It is missing three parts, the day wheel, the hour wheel, and the clip for the day wheel, otherwise perfect.  PM or email me what you want to do.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dman2112 said:

Anthony,

OK, yes I have the "C" version of the plastic corrector wheel.  I am in NJ and I think you are in NY?  You may have it for FREE.  I think if I tape it between two business cards and put it in a standard envelope it should be OK with just a forever stamp.  If you want me to put it in a bubble envelope just go to USPS.com and send me a prepaid first class postage from 07930 to [email protected]

ALTERNATIVELY you can have the whole movement for $25 plus postage.  This was a brand new movement.  It is missing three parts, the day wheel, the hour wheel, and the clip for the day wheel, otherwise perfect.  PM or email me what you want to do.

dman2112 

I'll pm you

Thank you

Regards

Anthony

1 hour ago, dman2112 said:

Anthony. On its way. You should get it tomorrow or Sat

You the Man... Thanks .. I ripped down and rebuilt the watch 3 times.. Of course I could not completely check my work without that part. I am excited to see how I did. Hardest part was getting the roller jewel in place.. But I am getting better(quicker) at it ... Have you been doing this long?

Any suggestions as to what I should try next?

I'm thinking about perhaps buying a broken day date watch and trying to trouble shoot and repair it.

Regards 

Anthony

On 3/23/2017 at 6:50 PM, dman2112 said:

Anthony. On its way. You should get it tomorrow or Sat

Thanks again... dman2112.. I already received the part and installed it ... Everything works fine ...I already ripped down and rebuilt this watch 3 times ...Now I have to tear it down, clean and oil properly  before rebuilding it again. That should go pretty fast. 

Already looking for the next level build. 

Regards 

Anthony

• Like 1