Watch And Clock Fair

I am going to have a look at the fair (National Motorcycle Museum, Solihull) on Sunday. Hoping to get a few bits and pieces. Anyone know whether I am likely to be successful getting moebius oils there?

Also looking for a pocket watch by Benjamin Harlow, Lane End, Stafford. Been after one for years now.as he is a direct line ancestor.

Vic

Fair was a bit of a waste of time. I was offered a Spaceview for £600 with a generous reduction to £400 as it was not actually working ! No moebius oils or burgeon gear at all. There were loads of stalls though so I browsed to my hearts content.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ended up having a day in Stratford upon Avon and whilst in a charity shop my wife asked the volunteer if they had any books on watchmaking whereupon she said that one had just come in today.  I now have a mint copy of the 2003 Complete Price Guide to Watches by Cooksey Shugart that I am sure Bunnspecial has made reference to.  Price £1.95 (but I felt guilty so I made an additional donation).

• Like 1