Omega Speedmaster Reduced

Hi all!

I have a 1989 Speedmaster reduced that is giving me a bit of a headache this week. There are a couple of issues, and I'd love any help I can get!

The first issue is that the chronograph pusher fell off. I took the cal out of the case, tried to screw the pin back into the pusher, but a small part of the pin (the part at the end that is rifled) has snapped off inside the button. Any ideas on what I can do to get that out?

The second issue is that the winding pin and crown now won't reinsert into the movement. I can get the pin in so far that it locks into place (a faintly audible click accompanies this), but I can't get it in so far that it is able to wind or set the time. Any ideas on what may have caused this or indeed what I can do to fix it?

Many thanks in advance,

Ferdinand 

You can't get the part out from the button. If it's snapped flush to the thread. You will have to get a new one? But unfortunately you can't buy just the button. You will have to buy the complete pusher. 

As for the stem and crown? Sounds like something has jumped of inside the keyless work? 

Think you will have to go to a watchmaker or someone that is willing to take the hands and the dial of? 

Pusher you can find at cousinsuk? I think? Can be restricted?