Mark

Take a look at our new store for watch and clock repair related T-Shirt, Mugs etc.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SSTEEL said:

I've already ordered a T Shirt from when I spotted this on your Facebook, Mark, next will be a coffee mug for sure :)

That's awesome Mickey - Spreadshirt does not give me details of who orders so it's nice that you told me. Thanks for your support. Perhaps a pic of you wearing it when you get it would be cool lol :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh cool!!!! Just got myself a nice T-shirt :) I'm going to look so spiffy with that on. I also assume that they will make me that much better at (attempting to) repair watches!!! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mark said:

That's awesome Mickey - Spreadshirt does not give me details of who orders so it's nice that you told me. Thanks for your support. Perhaps a pic of you wearing it when you get it would be cool lol :)

Will do, I ordered the premium shirt with the forums logo, plus my business name underneath :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SSTEEL said:

Will do, I ordered the premium shirt with the forums logo, plus my business name underneath :)

Outstanding! :) I can't wait to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh cool!!!! Just got myself a nice T-shirt I'm going to look so spiffy with that on. I also assume that they will make me that much better at (attempting to) repair watches!!! lol


That's fantastic. If you can, please post a pic of you wearing it :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free standard shipping.

Between these dates: March 24th – 26th, 2017

Use this coupon code: FS317

Cannot be combined with other discounts or coupon codes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's it George, if you are starting to flirt with other men we are finished !



Cheers,
Wentworth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 2:30 PM, Mark said:

Free standard shipping.

Between these dates: March 24th – 26th, 2017

Use this coupon code: FS317

Which includes Int.l shipping, normally $10 :)

Rush over guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SSTEEL said:

Mey T Shirt survived its first machine wash :) 

Micky, I hope you haven't been wearing it since the 20th of March??? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Geo said:

Micky, I hope you haven't been wearing it since the 20th of March??? :unsure:

LOL, nope, it was washed a while ago, but only got round to wearing it again last night :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now