Mark

Take a look at our new store for watch and clock repair related T-Shirt, Mugs etc.

2 minutes ago, SSTEEL said:

I've already ordered a T Shirt from when I spotted this on your Facebook, Mark, next will be a coffee mug for sure :)

That's awesome Mickey - Spreadshirt does not give me details of who orders so it's nice that you told me. Thanks for your support. Perhaps a pic of you wearing it when you get it would be cool lol :)

23 hours ago, Mark said:

That's awesome Mickey - Spreadshirt does not give me details of who orders so it's nice that you told me. Thanks for your support. Perhaps a pic of you wearing it when you get it would be cool lol :)

Will do, I ordered the premium shirt with the forums logo, plus my business name underneath :)

Oh cool!!!! Just got myself a nice T-shirt I'm going to look so spiffy with that on. I also assume that they will make me that much better at (attempting to) repair watches!!! lol

That's fantastic. If you can, please post a pic of you wearing it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/17/2017 at 2:30 PM, Mark said:

Free standard shipping.

Between these dates: March 24th – 26th, 2017

Use this coupon code: FS317

Which includes Int.l shipping, normally $10 :)

Rush over guys!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.