Features - Sweep Sec Indiglo

Caliber: M905
Linge Size: 13½
Thickness (MM): 3.65mm
Hand Size: 120/70/20
Stem: 401-2017
Cell/Battery/Power Source: 2016
Tap Size: 10 

Includes: Protective Case, Stem, and Power source.
Other Information: INDIGLO

I found a stem online (401-2017), I saw there are still a few kicking around.

My issue was the crown.

I thought it was a waterproof crown with a short tube, I bought two, the problem was it wasn't a waterproof crown, its a dustproof crown. You my have the same issue.

Hope this helps    

23 hours ago, Folkvisor said:

It's the M904 from your description so it'll probably be the 401-2017 stem. I take it the crown comes with it?

I'll check to see if its a screw down crown. I doubt it somehow...

Dave

I don't think the crown comes with the movement, mine didn't and that was my issue.

I couldn't figure out which crown to use, I thought (wrongly) well this is water resistant to 50M so it must have a waterproof crown.

nooooooooo....:mad: 

You have a TAP 10 stem, and I am betting you have the same as mine so you are looking for a dustproof crown.

http://www.ofrei.com/page346.html 

Probably a 5.5 or 6 diameter.

If you get stuck for the stem, look for a dead Indiglo with a M904 or M905 movement in the local online flea market, I saw a lot of old Indiglo's here on Kijijii     

Keep at it, you'll eventually get it, you're half way there now.   

This isn't a screw-down crown so I'm assuming it's just the dust-free type. I'll try a CDN supplier first - the exchange is nasty these days, often another 30 - 35%! My watch collecting has taken a hit because of the exchange. It's not too bad if the CDN$ is about 0.85US but 0.76 is too much of a difference and the exchange is NEVER 24%.

Thank you for all the advice. I appreciate it.

Dave

• 1 year later...

Glad you found the release button. I just googled the same question and it brought me here. Would you mind sharing (roughly) where the release button is for the winding stem is on the Weekender model? I need to replace the glass face.