Well done on the repair but what a hideous watch! It's typical of the overpriced and oversized "fashion watches" found on the high street. Cheaply and poorly made, the owner could of bought a decent Seiko for a similar price with a mechanical movement, but each to their own I suppose. 

• Like 1

Hi Ray, I know that it's personal choice but I tend to agree. My largest watch is my Precisionist and its one of the three Quartz I have, the first being a Tissot bought for me by my mother and the other a £25 Sekonda that I use when I go abroad. I put the Precisionist next to the TWSteel and its chalk and cheese. It dwarfs just about everything else I have, the Omegas are old mechanicals and look small beside it but I know what I prefer.
Cheers,
Vic

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
4 minutes ago, Vich said:

The "Walkthrough" on the fix is in the PDF attachments but I have no strong opinion and this is just a comment.

Sorry, I didn't see that, moved it back. Do you have an easy way to convert it to "forum" format for immediate reading from any device?

Hello jdm,

Can you advise me what "forum " format is these days, I originally put it up some time ago as a pdf because it is an industry standard that was readable from any device or OS and easily downloaded should that be desired, I can convert to anything you want if necessary.

Cheers,

Vic

On 12/11/2017 at 12:28 PM, Vich said:

Can you advise me what "forum " format is these days, I originally put it up some time ago as a pdf because it is an industry standard that was readable from any device or OS and easily downloaded should that be desired, I can convert to anything you want if necessary.

I'm not asking you to convert but if you could straight post write-up and pictures just like all the other topics in this section, that would help immediate fruition of the content. For example with Chrome Android reading a PDF file is still a two steps process. No biggie anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...