Suter Aquamaster

Hello, Newbie here, I am trying to find someone who could service and replace the glass on my Suter Aquamaster watch ...can anyone help at all ? I have taken it to several jewellers but they cannot seem to replace the glass as its flat with a bevelled edge ...kind regards 

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info, I am going to send it to them for an estimate ....kind regards ..Paul 

Hi, Unfortunately, despite sending the watch to them for a quote for replacement glass , the watch got serviced and  I was  then advised the glass was not available ? ..... so I am back where I started .... is there anywhere else I try to get this glass replaced ? from what I am told  the yellow rim around the edge of the case is actually part of the glass its a specific glass for the watch ...... There must of been thousands of these made, so there must be one out there some where ...but where? ....kind regards 

This a new make to me. However have searched the world wide web and there seems many different calibers of this make of watch.This glass I guess is an armoured glass hence the gold rim being part of the glass. I am surprised that a generic glass can not be found that fits.