Parkside Mini Bench Grinder

Vich

Just thought I would post a pic of one of my Christmas presents, a delightful surprise from my wife.

As I have often said I am just an amateur tinkerer so although it is small it is nevertheless quite good for what I want (restrain comments please). It is mainly the polishing and finishing aspects I am interested in and I have no doubts about the limitations.. It will probably give the engineers and pro's on the forum a good chuckle though.

It is a Parkside Mini Bench Grinder PMDS 100 B1.

Idle speed 3000 to 9000 (variable), 20 min continuous use caveat.

50mm Wheels and it comes with a variety and a couple of mops. 3 year warranty.  Working Speed 8 - 24 m/s. Purchased from Lidl for £20.00, so far it seems to do what I need.

All I have to do now is work out what all these different coloured compounds are for (just joking)

Cheers, Vic

IMG_1584.JPG

• Like 3

Yeah, I'd actually quite like my own so I could get some experience doing full case and bracelet refurbs (no way am I doing anything more than touching up little scuffs and scratches with a hand held hobby motor) and at £20 what do you have to lose? well, space, and that's what's keeping me from getting a bench grinder.