My latest addition

Daveb

2 hours ago, wls1971 said:

Great watches Seiko lots of bang for the buck, Huge but could you wear it all day in comfort, I have a Caesar which I love but after a day wearing it I have a red mark where the crown digs into my wrist.

It doesn't dig in at all, but is quite heavy.

2 hours ago, digginstony said:

I don't have a monster but I've thought about it. Observe the crown is at the 3.45 position so cant see why it would dig into the wrist. Assume it has a 7s movement?

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Yes it's the good old 7s26, so when it comes to service time maybe I will be confident enough to do it myself.

1 hour ago, jdm said:

Seems a tad large for your wrist size.

I do have small wrists and it is large but looks a lot bigger in the photo, maybe it's the angle. I had to get one I've got a thing about orange, not sure how long I will keep it for though.

I do have small wrists and it is large but looks a lot bigger in the photo, maybe it's the angle. I had to get one I've got a thing about orange, not sure how long I will keep it for though.
Same here, I've quenched the thirst with an SKX017. But they aren't easy to find.