Removing Rado dial & movement from case

Hey there. I want to replace the (ETA quartz) movement in a Rado Jubilé, but I haven't a clue on how to get the movement & dial out of the case. The watch is similar to the pictures I attached - rectangular face with a smaller round case back. It obviously must be front-loaded, but the entire front of the watch is the crystal, no bezel or anything. Does this mean I somehow have to remove the crystal from the front and risk damaging it in the process? Truly stumped here. Thanks!

1925565gross.jpg

$_1.JPG

Just now, BobHadababyitsaboy said:

Took those screws out, they just hold the band in place.

With the bracelet out there are possibly pry slots to separate the case halves. Clean and check well, these may be hard to see.

1 minute ago, jdm said:

With the bracelet out there are possibly pry slots to separate the case halves. Clean and check well, these may be hard to see.

Definitely checked that, too, which is why this has really got me stumped. It's as if the crystal was glued on last after assembling the rest of the watch. The case is composed of just one piece, no separation anywhere (other than the case back, obviously). 

The case is composed of just one piece, no separation anywhere (other than the case back, obviously). 
What do you mean? If it has a case back (one can't tell from pictures) go around its edge with a short razor blade like an x-acto knife until it starts lifting.

1 minute ago, jdm said:
27 minutes ago, BobHadababyitsaboy said:

The case is composed of just one piece, no separation anywhere (other than the case back, obviously). 

What do you mean? If it has a case back (one can't tell from pictures) go around its edge with a short razor blade like an x-acto knife until it starts lifting.

Because the dial does not fit through the case back opening, it's much larger. 

Then as you say the crystal is glued, perhaps it can be removed with localized heat on the edges and a suction cup. Or applying pressure in the pendant tube. Or even that a new crystal must be fitted every time the movement is removed.

Then as you say the crystal is glued, perhaps it can be removed with localized heat on the edges and a suction cup. Or applying pressure in the pendant tube. Or even that a new crystal must be fitted every time the movement is removed.