Adjusting SKMEI Watchband?

rudy

Just bought a beautiful but inexpensive SKMEI analog dial watch with a stainless steel link band.  I cannot figure out how to remove a couple of links.  I see arrows that indicate the direction a clip should be removed but do not see any way to do that.  Please help!

• 3 years later...

SKMEI makes some great watches, which are also inexpensive.  They come in nice little metal boxes, and show a great deal of care in their design.  The only problem is those link removals in the stainless (and other) metal bands, as can be seen in the "Men Charm" photo above.  The company in China (no apparent US office) is very non responsive for help.  I will try the suggestion above, since there  are none of the traditional pins used to remove the links.

It is sad that many chinese products seem to have a fatal flaw.  I had a great digital watch, with many features, bells, and whistles, that is until the simple  buckle on the band broke.

1 hour ago, Johnno said:
1 hour ago, Johnno said:

SKMEI makes some great watches, which are also inexpensive.  They come in nice little metal boxes, and show a great deal of care in their design.  The only problem is those link removals in the stainless (and other) metal bands, as can be seen in the "Men Charm" photo above.  The company in China (no apparent US office) is very non responsive for help.  I will try the suggestion above, since there  are none of the traditional pins used to remove the links.

It is sad that many chinese products seem to have a fatal flaw.  I had a great digital watch, with many features, bells, and whistles, that is until the simple  buckle on the band broke.

Seems to me your demanding way too much for a watch that may cost as little as $15. A Seiko single bracelet link can cost as much, not to mention Swiss brands.

BTW, we have a section here where it's considered polite for new members to introduce themselves.

Edited by jdm