Hello from Illinois

sal300350

1 hour ago, sal300350 said:

My name is Salvador, 21 years old, and I recently got into watches and i am fasicnated by them. What tips and tools would you recomnd to someone wanting to learn how to repair them?

Welcome on board my friend, this is sure the right place, Mark have made a link for what you need: Look and learn....

Have fun....

Armand

Welcome to the forum Salvador. You will need tools as recommended and oils...and maybe a way to clean the parts (make sure you search our forum). I would recommend an online course. Mark is doing that in another section here and you have other internet option. Also, very important, make sure to watch Mark's videos. He has a lot of good advise and demonstrations for both novices and experience people in the field.

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Salvador, browse around the site. There are tons resources for beginners, especially Mark's videos, if you spend some time watching them you'll get an idea of what's involved.

If you are really serious, there are schools that you can go to to learn the trade and become a professional. Could be a great career!