What is your Favorite Watch.....

• 6 months later...

[ I understand the watch comes back looking like new ]

This can actually be a problem.  Watch collectors generally want to have Speedmasters that are totaly original, this includes hands and dials that probably will be changed.  If it was me, and I have one, I would send it to a top class repairer who will service it and only replace movement parts if required.  If you keep the original patina, your watch will command more money by true Speedmaster collectors.

• Like 2

This can actually be a problem.  Watch collectors generally want to have Speedmasters that are totaly original, this includes hands and dials that probably will be changed.  If it was me, and I have one, I would send it to a top class repairer who will service it and only replace movement parts if required.  If you keep the original patina, your watch will command more money by true Speedmaster collectors.

Good point Geo .  Johnnies watch looks like it's been well taken care of . If it wasn't , then I would consider the alternative . I guess I'm not a total purest .

• Like 1