Miyota Movement - Which is this?

boblalux

Looks like a 2035.  However I personaly would not bother with a new stem. See link below for £5 you can purchase a new movement (with battery) & they are normally supplied with a stem.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/191067979633?lpid=122&chn=ps&adgroupid=32954122545&rlsatarget=pla-256745055720&adtype=pla&poi=&googleloc=9045000&device=c&campaignid=659583801&crdt=0

• Like 2

Thanks all of you.  No, no dates.  Another quickie:  I have a number of Miyota stems which seem to fit the picture - Miyota seems to use stem no. 065-468  on many of its movements..  BUT - they seem to be unthreaded!!!  Why?

Edited by boblalux

I agree with all of the above. Although, my Myota's 2035's came with threaded stems right on if I remember correctly. I might be mistaken since I've had them for some time waiting for a customer in distress with a cheap (or sometimes not so cheap) watch. You can have them in "Gold Supper" or silver for like a dollar extra (US$4 vs. US$5). Also, the Myota 2025 is the same movement minus the seconds hand.

• Like 1

There are a couple of variations on the miyota 2035 series movement stems.  Its cheaper to buy a new movement with the stem already fitted than mess about.   A couple of pounds on ebay,  or from a watch parts supplier such as Cousins UK if you have a trade account.

Edited by watchwork99
Addition
  • Like 1