Omega cal 503 part needed

Just came back from total restore and wanted to make a small adjustment but when opened I found the screw cut off with no slot . So I need a new part. It's been a year restoring it and I don't really want to send it back to the guy for like the fifth time. He's two months before he even looks at things. Here an image of it now and before ! See the difference! Help 

Richard 

410-336-6490

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's a shame... For what it's worth I never use the swan neck adjuster - I just move the regulator itself. It's a friction fit, which allows the watch to be adjusted while leaving the pointer centred so it looks nice for the customer :-)

So although your watch man has bodged your watch, you can still adjust it, albeit with more care...

I looked up the part number you need and the image shows the screw already in place? So it's possible by ordering the spring that maybe the screw comes with but the screw is also available as a separate part. Then fortunately this part goes back to the base caliber 500 and looks like the interchange with basically most of the 500 series.

Then if your watch is fast by 6 seconds I wouldn't worry about it Omega has a specification for this watch anywhere from -1 to +21 seconds per day average in three positions over 24 hours.

http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk&Omega_503

omega 500 scr.JPG

omega 500.JPG