Myota 8215

Could someone please provide a link to the service guide or technical manual for this movement? I have google searched but all I find is the owners manual. I have tried Cousins and I get lost in their site. I must be internet illiterate or something ;-).

I am well on my way to completion of teardown, clean, and reassemble of my very first movement a Seiko 7s26c. I found an inexpensive new 8215 that I want to tacle next. This has been a great introduction to watchmaking as well as very humbling. I have immense respect for the pros and advanced amateurs here! I have been able to learn how my tools perform or dont, and what tools I need to add. The tool collecting is an adventure all in itself.

I have a pile of old movements I am tinkering with too. Mark made a comment somewhere advising to look at and study as many balance assemblies as possible to become so familiar that you can spot a fault intuitively. That comment resonated with me. Im my field I examine thousands of normal human cells all day long. Its the experience of looking at normal that has given me the ability to instantly recognize abnormal.

At any rate I will stop yammering on. I would be very appreciative of a link and any sage wisdom regarding the 8215.

Alec