my new project big one

I prefer the second option. Crown has to be on the right for me!

"Chunky" lugs are very popular right now, whereas lugless cases remind me of 1970s styling. If that is a bronzed case, then also popular right now. Not sure about the yellow dial - I'm a fan of the Tudor black bay bronze with a brown dial.

If you would like me to do some field reliabilty trials for you, then please let me know :thumbsu:. I wouldn't make any charge for this service...

Is this an auto, manual or quartz movement? What kind of selling price are you thinking of??

S

Stuart, crown in the right is not a problem, I rotate case and adjust dial on fit, movement ETA 2824/2 automatic, also color of dial i can do all colors.

What about : " If you would like me to do some field reliabilty trials for you, then please let me know . I wouldn't make any charge for this service... " are you watchmaker ?

For JDM on the rendering i don't put second hand but in the watch i put it .

15 hours ago, watchrepair69 said:

What about : " If you would like me to do some field reliabilty trials for you, then please let me know . I wouldn't make any charge for this service... " are you watchmaker ?

Sorry to confuse, no, not a professional watchmaker, was just offereing to wear one for a few months to make sure all is ok in the real world.  My version of a joke, which sometimes doesn't translate well I guess!

S

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...