Hello from Portugal

Hello everyone,

The watches are my passion, despite having a small watches collection around 100 watches, i never tried to learn how fix them.

Now i want to go deeper, about how to fix watches and im counting with your experience and help.

Any help is welcome.

By the way, anyone can give me an opinion about earnshaw watches in terms of quality.

All the best

RTR8

Hello and welcome Ruitrigo,

glad to have you with us, I am sure you will get help with any problems. I will leave the query about Thomas Earnsjaw to others as I have never owned or fixed one of a mechanical nature but a quick skimming look on the net indicates that the modern ones seem to be of a mass produced type and quartz powered. Nothing wrong with that as even the likes of Omega have gone into Quartz production but I notice the prices are somewhat higher for the Omegas.  You really need someone that has been inside the watch cases for a look. It would be upsetting to pay a high price to find a cheap Miyota movement inside as happened to my brother in law with his Rotary.

"Only a hundred watches" seems to be a fair collection to me.

i look forward to hear how you are getting on.

Cheers,

Vic