Omega Speedmaster reduced crown dimensions?

I'm working on my first Omega restoration (normally a Seiko guy) and it's an Omega Speedmaster reduced (3510.50) but missing its crown. Looks like I can get a replacement from Cousins but does anyone know the diameter, and ideally the depth (height) as well? Thanks in advance.

If you have quoted the case numbers correctly to  Cousins then you will receive the correct button. Why do you want to now know the measurements. Fit the new button to the stem and if its a little long trim down the stem. Many Omega cases are designed to take the button to the case so it doesn't look ugly and protrude out.

Thanks for the help. I was going through the Omega crowns section of the Cousins website where they're all listed by size, but if I can just tell them the case numbers that'd be perfect - I'll give it a try.

• Like 1

The case number for the omega reduced is 175.0032 . I think. Very strange to have a case number and a reference number? Hard to find the right one sometimes? In the past they always called the speedmasters by casenumber? like 145.022 and 145.012 . 

Yes, I'm often confused by which number to use for Omegas.

Anyway, Cousins did have the crown dimensions for that case number so I'm all set. In case anyone's wondering, the diameter is 5.5mm and depth (height) is 3.65mm.

Thank you both for your help.