Amazing stuff?

Cleaning a Seiko 6222 barrel bridge today? Put all the stuff from the barrel bridge in one jar. Had taken it all apart before that . When i took the parts out from the ultrasonic machine i didn't find the left hand screw? I looked in the jar and on the bench, Nope . But for some reason i looked on the other side of the barrel bridge. And there it was. Nicely screwed in to the left hand thread. But from the other side? Amazing stuff that it could find that thread all by itself. 

DSC06675.JPG

• Like 2

I once came across a grand piano that had a key that would not play. But if you pressed on it it would go down a bit. There was a thumb tack at the back of the key that was stuck in the only possible place where it would cause this to happen. How it got there is anyone's guess.

Dave

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Left handed screw in its right mind...err...right hole...right minded hole...ohhh, whatever! Pretty complicated stuff for me! :)

....mmm, smart watch! Maybe if you leave the watch parts a little longer in the machine they will all assemble themselves into the watch?! :D