Ollech & Wajs Bezel Clicks missing

I have an old Ollech & Wajs Kartago diver, (similar to the M4) from around yr 2000.  I am trying to rejuvenate the piece but the bezel clicks are missing from the case.  I am not even sure how they worked.  All I am left with is the case with 1 small hole located under the bezel ring that is about 1mm diameter and about 1.6mm in depth.  I am guessing there was a ball bearing and a small spring that pushed against the underside of the bezel.  Does anyone have any familiarity with this particular watch, or in lieu of that, this type of bezel ratchet.  I don't dive, so I could just re-install it with a rubber gasket for some friction and leave it at that, but I was hoping to return it to like-new working order.  See the attached pictures for the hole and the underside of the bezel.  I am learning how to do some of these things, but there is so much brand-specific detail with no resource to ferret out the issue.  Can anyone help?

O&W case.JPG

O&W bezel ratchet.JPG

Hi HT,

Looks a ball-bearing click.

It's common to find this missing on Seiko divers and the accepted fix is to use a ball bearing from the tip of a ball-point pen and a section of spring from a springbar.

Does the bezel 'snap' onto the case? Some bezel use awire retainer and if missing you need to fashion one out of piano wire or something.

Anil