Liga Best Centre Seconds Chronograph Pocket Watch

Hi all, i desperatley need the third wheel of the above pocket watch, the spring snapped and has damaged the pivot on the wheel, can anyone help? ive searched online and everything i can find has already been sold!

or would anyone have any idea what the movement is? there is no identification at all that i can make out, ive found a listing online which has the name as Best Centre LEAGUE Seconds Chronograph 1890 B135A.

ive attached a couple of images

liga back.jpg

liga front.jpeg

You might find some I D under the dial. When it comes to finding detail of this type of watch have a look at the post on the forum at Watch Repairs Help & Advice then go to English Pocket Watch Movement there is info on some books to look at in trying to I d your watch. Many of these old watches are I d by their keyless work.

The only thing I can add is, It is a low quality movement not jeweled, pin pallet and a very rough finish.  I'm guessing it's American.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13 May 2016 at 8:31 AM, clockboy said:

If you can give it,s dimensions & a pic of the keyless works I will check in my bestfit book or other ref books I have.

Hi, sorry for my late reply, I've still had no luck with this, the wheel I require is the next one from the spring barrel, is that the 3rd wheel? anyway, I've attached some more pics with diameter and also of the wehr itself. 

Thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 2 years later...