Mrbeebe2125

May I Introduce Myself

Greetings everyone, my name is Todd Godfrey. i own a small family run jewelry shop in North Carolina. My dad taught me how to do a certain degree of watch repair but since I am in charge of running a store I cannot spend as much time as I would like at the watch bench. I am a huge Anglofile and look forward to meeting you all over time.

Thanks very much indeed

Todd

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By gill1967
      Hello All
      My name is Paul and I have an illness, an addiction...watches!
      I started collecting last year really, but, this year I have started buying watches that are not working so I can fix them.
      I am looking forward to gaining knowledge and hopefully some 'watch buddies' along the way.
      Thanks for letting me join Mark.
      Regards
      Paul
    • By wilding
      Hello to all of you out there!
      So, the moderator asked me to do some intros to myself. Here they are.
      I'm just getting properly into watch repairs and slowly building my kit and various bags of to-be-fixed watches.
      So far, I'm sticking to quartz watches. Actually I have a few books on repairing mechanical watches, but it is scary stuff! Maybe I just need to explore more.
      I'm certainly NOT a pro, but a home-repairing amateur.
      I have fixed quite a few already, but also killed some watches in the process. Hey, that's part of learning - right?
      So, I guess that's all for now.
    • By tucker810
      Just getting started with watch repair and am already hooked. I set aside a table in my house to keep my supplies in and use. Hopefully, I will learn some stuff here.
    • By Colly
      Hi everybody. New to the fascinating world of horology and just bought my 1st semi decent watch.
      ....a seagull . An avid watcher of the YouTube watch channels and blown away by the skills in the creation of timepieces.
      Got here by following the links on Marks repair of a Breitling that was rusted and hope to learn more about watches in general.
      Just a new fan to this amazing theme of creation of mechanical movements and soak up all the history of it in general.
                                                                                                                       Colin.

• By donnie
      Hi All,
      I'm a watch technician at a local watch repair shop here in San Francisco. I look forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.