Seiko for travel

jdm

I'm packing for a month trip in Asia and I'm thinking to carry my NH36 upgraded midsize diver for the days at the beach

24140424229_4d6f04d6da_z.jpg

And this larger SARX015 for the nights around

24745291006_7f3c7a982e_z.jpg

I could take others that also very nice, but two are enough and these are still new to me.. what you guys think?

Edited by jdm

3 minutes ago, steve855 said:

How about something vintage?

Yeah, good question...I can give you my mother-in-law to take with you in the trip...you can keep her! :D

Sorry but I couldn't resist!!

• Like 1

you couldn't have picked a better watch for the beach. just hope there's no sand between your wrist and the bracelet. that's as bad as having sand between your.....oh forget it.

love the pinstripes on that SAR. nice pick for around town.

• Like 1

Bad news... the crown thread on the diver was on its last leg and quit on me yesterday. Which is a kind of a bummer because for the midsize two-part crowns are difficult to get, or perhaps is the pendant tube that is gone. I guess the watch was scared of my swimming? Now I have no water watch - oh, the shame.

Edited by jdm

that deserves a closer look. my guess is the crown is kissed. if it IS the crown tube.....ho boy! that'll leave a mark. this would be your opportunity to yank it out and go for a Rolex triplock tube.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...