Hi all

Tiktok

Just joined the forum so thought I would say hi. I am a watchmaker in the uk, I work for a uk based jewellers that has shops all over the uk and I am accredited to a few Swiss brands including Rolex, Breitling and all of the swatch group brands including Omega, longines, Tissot and Rado. I am willing to help answer any questions if I can regarding watch repairs.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I am still finding my way through the forum, using an iPhone and haven't come across a "for sale or wanted" section yet. I was wondering if there was such a thing for advertising and seeking tools and parts etc. I have an old dotted paper type vibragraph timing machine that I don't use and wondered what it would worth.

Welcome to the forum Tiktok, it's good to have you here.  The forum does not have a sales section, and self promotion of your own business is not permitted.

It is a place where problems and techniques are openly discussed to help members, be they amateur or professional.

Ok Geo thanks, as I am using my iPhone and still getting used to navigating around the site I wasn't sure if there was a sales section but I had just missed it. Wasn't wanting to advertise any business but thought it might of been a good idea to get rid of some tools I no longer use, many of us will probably have a few old movements kicking around as well so thought it might of been a good idea for a wanted section more than anything. I was reading an older post someone put up regarding some reverser wheels that were rusty on a 2824, I have a box of old movements, if there was a sort of dedicated wanted free of charge section we could maybe help each other out. Just a thought.