TUDOR PRINCE (eta 2824-2)

mtsaz

HI I know there was another thread that started out with this- but it eventually wandered into polishing a watch/bracelet.  Anyway I have two tudor prince.  They have eta 2824 inside, but the tudor version- as far as I can tell, there are a few differences- but only on the dial side of the movment- the date jumper, the setting level jumper etc.  The real eta is much easier, you dont have the tiny little yoke spring and while there are a few little things to watch for, it almost just goes back together and works without problems.

The Tudor version however, is tricky.  I cannot seem to get the stem to work right.  I can get all of the springs and parts in the right place, and it will work doing some functions, winding, or moving the hands, but maybe the date wheel wont turn.  Or the date wheel turns, but the stem comes out, etc.  

Also I need a date jumper for one of them, does anyone know where these obscure parts are available from?  Has anyone had experience getting this to work?  Is there a trick to setting the spring, or "forming" (not bending) the spring or some other trick?  I want to get this beast back together!!

Thank you for your help.  I know there have been photo series of this on another site done, but the photos are taken down.  I hate to pay 100$ to get this fixed when I can do 99% of it.  If I could just get a little advice- I could probably get it done quickly.  Thank you in advance. 

I might do a photo document of the differences in the tudor and eta- would that help anyone?