Cannot Remove Eta 955.112 Movement From Hamilton 8102 Case.

Hi, I have a Hamilton quartz watch case # 8102 with a ETA 955.112 movement and I am having trouble getting the movement out so I can clean the case. There is an outer ring that is either brass or gold plated steel and there are two screws near the outer edge opposite each other that I removed thinking they were holding the movement to the outer ring. I have removed the crown and the movement will not budge and I am afraid of breaking it. If you are familiar with this set up could you tell me how to remove it? I believe that outer ring needs to come out but it does not move. Thank you for any help you can give. post-369-0-30285800-1458599724_thumb.jpg

I had already considered that it might be a front loader but It has a flat crystal so I thought it had to be like a Longines I have where the crystal needs to be removed to take the movement out but now I see that it looks like the bezel is removable so I will try it and get back to you. (Also I did try rotating the ring thinking it might unscrew).