2836 Stops After Two Days

Something strange happen with my 2836. It stops after two days like the automatic module doesn't work.

I tried to move the watch on the wrist without winding and after like 4 hours stops again. The rotor moves. Don't know what happen.

No troubles on the timegrapher.

I would have said it sounds like a mainspring/click/barrel issue but you say it runs for the full 48 hours when wound manually? from that it sounds like something wrong with the automatic bridge/assembly, but then I'm not sure why you'd hear the mainspring letting down from removing the rotor... 

I had an issue a few years ago with a ladies watch which had an ETA auto movement (sorry forget the caliber) with the same issue. After many attempts to to fix on the suggestion of Mark I changed the reverser wheels & the problem was resolved.

That is probably the rotor that moves? when it rotating it makes a sound like that? If it's  very loud and has a clonk sound it could be worn? I think you should have the watch opened and have a look. If the reverse wheel is broken the rotor spins freely inside the watch? Time for a service?