Rotating Bezel On Tag

So I just had to take the bezel off this thing to clean whatever manner of detritus was breeding underneath it. I removed it , removed the little ring thingy that I guess serves as the "Click spring" , then the plastic wheel with teeth. Everything went back together just fine, as far as I can tell, but once I press the bugger back on , it does not "Seat" down onto the case as it did before. The bezel clicks very nicely and after three attempts to remedy the issue I thought I would as  you.

Happy St. Georges Day

Todd

post-26-0-08573600-1398274438_thumb.jpg

Did you use the special tool to remive the bezel?

If nit you mught have distorted te bezel,case or spring which leads to huge problems such as exchange off bezel case needed

br

emso

p.s: sent from my s****y phone so sorry for typing mistakes :-)

I've taken a couple of these off a 1500 aswell as the 2000 models. Its is quite difficult to bend the bezel, if it took loads of force to remove then you may well have distorted it. However, they are not the easiest bezels to re attach. I found that moving it forward and backwards and applying a fair bit of pressure it should eventually re seat. I asked my local watch repairer years ago who told me then Tag bezels are renowed for being difficult.