Hello From Dunnunder

Bimroy

Hello all, I'm from New Zealand and have been watch fettling for some time. I have over 200 of them. I have a bit of a workbench going and have all sorts of little projects. Currently grafting Waltham movements into wrist watch cases..

It's all a bit addictive really and I never have enough time as I need to work for a living too (airline pilot). Anyway, this looks a great site and also I have to commend Mark on his presentations, very inspiring.

• 1 month later...

Hi,  the case is a Chinese one I picked up on Ebay. It cost only about $50.

Parnis is the name,  probably started its life out as a copy watch but now they sell them under their own brand. It certainly looks like a Panerai copy though. 

I wear this watch every day,  it's waterproof,  keeps remarkably good time and looks good and didn't cost  too much,  other than my time (I had to re staff the balance). Its a one of a kind. 

13 hours ago, Bimroy said:

I wear this watch every day,  it's waterproof,  keeps remarkably good time and looks good and didn't cost  too much,  other than my time (I had to re staff the balance). Its a one of a kind. 

Congratulations. Since you're one step ahead of many already, we'll expect your helpful advice :)