desertomega75

Greetings from the desert of California.  I've bought a few vintage watches over the past year, and after seeing a couple of Mark's videos, decided it would be helpful to learn how to open them up, clean them and maybe do a few minor repairs.  The photo is of the watch I am wearing today, an Omega from 1959 (I think). Looking forward to learning more about watches and watch repair.  I'm really enjoying the videos.  Mark is an excellent teacher.

post-1843-0-09942000-1456098421.jpg

• Like 1

Greetings from the desert of California.  I've bought a few vintage watches over the past year, and after seeing a couple of Mark's videos, decided it would be helpful to learn how to open them up, clean them and maybe do a few minor repairs.  The photo is of the watch I am wearing today, an Omega from 1959 (I think). Looking forward to learning more about watches and watch repair.  I'm really enjoying the videos.  Mark is an excellent teacher.

Hello from me you have come to the right place if you want to broaden your knowledge of watch repairing. I'm retired and have been for many years, don't let my picture fool you that is about 25 years ago.