My Newly Restored Vintage Rolex

pgse14

Honestly, I'm sure everyone had good intentions but the way some of those comments read, they sounded rather harsh, and rather final. 

Woops. 

It was never meant to be harsh or final. It was just a genuine observation and as enthusiasts it should be encouraged.

I have learn,t from this & I am sure others have too.

Thanks ash 145 its my first Rolex and I have worked hard to get one and I worked hard to restore the watch back to like new condition and I really enjoy the watch alot and I know the bezel isnt oem Rolex but the rest of the watch is and I put the 18k and diamond bezel on it because it was unique and there isn't another one just like this one thanks again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Glad this was all resolved amicably.  I am absolutely certain that Clockboy and Geo meant no disrespect.  Perhaps the lighting and focus of the pictures seemed to blur out some important defining evidence.  However, posting a picture of the movement has satisfied every one's curiosity and the mystery is now solved.  Bravo. :)

• Like 1