Some Bits

BeyondWorld

Atomic.

And on the back in french it says something like "though land, though sea, through the sky, to the moon!" on the back, which I think is kind of funny.

Probably my favourite watch to wear. It's a hard choice between the speedmaster and this one for me. Although I think everyone would probably go for the speedmaster.

post-1618-0-86204500-1454860256_thumb.pn

Hi B,

How big are they? Is the Cyma model still available somewhere?

Cheers,

Bob

Mine is 41 mm with the crown. 38 mm without.

They are around in England, and ebay, as being british military watches. They are from the 1940's so, I'm guessing you mean they are available second hand, and not like somewhere new in a shop. :-p

Wow. It's getting better and better the further down i go. Love the Lemania and the Eterna. And the Speedmaster with it's JB champion strap is wonderful. Looks like a 105.012 with the DON bezel or  maybe a 2998?  Congratulations you have a wonderful watch collection. 

Thanks for sharing a very admirable sampling! I'm head over heels for the Eterna Telemetre. Do you have any additional information about it? I'd love to add that to my dream team search list.

Not much really, it's 1950's valjoux 22, oversized screwback, the case doesn't have any reference numbers. Apart from the case back saying it's anti-magnetic and waterproof. I've had the exact same watch in white dial though as well, so they are around.

Wow. It's getting better and better the further down i go. Love the Lemania and the Eterna. And the Speedmaster with it's JB champion strap is wonderful. Looks like a 105.012 with the DON bezel or  maybe a 2998?  Congratulations you have a wonderful watch collection. 

Thanks,

Its a ST 105.013.

I don't know what DON bezel means haha, I'm not so good with the new terminology. But I'm pretty sure it's the original one.

• Like 1

DON means dot over ninety . The little dot that is next to the 90 . The later speedmasters have the dot next to the 90 . Like this? 

DON bezel. 

post-644-0-03295000-1454880820_thumb.jpg

Dot next to 90 

post-644-0-68248600-1454880332_thumb.jpg

When Omega serviced the speedys they often changed the bezel. This makes the DON bezels worth a lot of money this days. 

• Like 1

attachicon.gifDON ..jpgDON means dot over ninety . The little dot that is next to the 90 . The later speedmasters have the dot next to the 90 . Like this? 

DON bezel. 

attachicon.gifDON ..jpg

Dot next to 90 

attachicon.gifdot next to.jpg

When Omega serviced the speedys they often changed the bezel. This makes the DON bezels worth a lot of money this days. 

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I understand there's a difference between a service bezel and the original, never knew they called it a dot over ninety, interesting to know.