New To The Forum

Hello to all . I'm new to the forum and have enjoyed all the posts. They have helped me plenty in my watch repair and collecting times. I have approx 150 watches in my never-to-be-sold collection and have embraced watch repair as my passion and to make my collection larger. I hope to be able to help others as I hope others will be able to help me on this forum in our pursuit of watch nirvana. Thank you for allowing my introduction

• Like 1

Welcome to our forum Joey! I'm also an avid collector and watch hobbyist. I am sure this will be a great place to "feed" your watch "hunger". BTW, I moved your introduction to this, the proper place, so everyone can join and say hello.

Cheers,

Bob

only watch that I still have running today

Only one watch out of 150, working?!  Are you serious!...It worries me the "never stopped" part: Is it for collecting or for taking apart each one of your watches? That's definitely a learning experience and should be a new record. I believe Guinness will give you a million dollars...good for more watches to take apart! :)

Please, correct me if I misunderstood!

Cheers,

Bob

• Like 1

Not at all my good man, its more of an achievement! I've been collecting timepieces for 21 years now and over the years, I have been extremely lucky to acquire what I have. Good question with the non runners. This is sad but I didn't count those as part of the collection and there's about 30 or so in the pile plus another small pile of pocket watches with 20 more wristwatches coming in for me to service, lol. (Plus 15 OEM NOS one jewel movements) Some deals are just too good to pass up;) I've also recently upgraded my tools, now it's just the know-how is what I need more of! Hairsprings make me want to pull my hair out:/

Again, welcome and I am glad to meet you in W.A. (watchaholics anonymous) :)

Edited by jeffc83