Jump to content
stroppy

Aldi Brand Watches (Kripple Co. "ascot" And "sempre")

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, sluggo89 said:

haha they are definitely not worthless, sad when people get envy :P

Really you think there is a case of envy here? Now that's hilarious! 

Anyway, everyone is free to like and even "find value" in whatever he wants. I suppose there are other forums better suited for the discussion than this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best I can suggest is trawl ebay for similar watches and use the advanced function to show sold only watches as to ensure you find out what people are willing to pay, not watch other people want to sell for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tmuir said:

Best I can suggest is trawl ebay for similar watches and use the advanced function to show sold only watches as to ensure you find out what people are willing to pay, not watch other people want to sell for.

yeah i have been thinking on Ebay, biggest problem is to find a similar one/the worth of them. 

i dont whant to just put out a price you know. :P trying long time to find the manufacturer, but it seems hard though :/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png

https://www.krippl-watches.com/en/products/wrist-watches/

I wouldn't place them as "worthless", but they are not high end either.

https://www.krippl-watches.com/de/referenzen/

Budget quartz from a company based in Austria, who supply to order for supermarkets including Aldi and the like.

I've got a couple from the various job lots of watches I have picked up, and they are reasonable quality, but not outstanding.

Better than a 78p Chinese special, but more of a "Titan" than a "Tissot"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndyHull said:

Budget quartz from a company based in Austria, who supply to order for supermarkets including Aldi and the like.

I think that since these are Chinese anyway (with Japan module) then just buy from China.
Helpful in choosing: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/20-dollars-less-lets-see-them-936070.html

Edited by jdm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

probably we will se where Ebay will take me :D dont know how many thounsand of euro/gulden they paid for it baack in the time :P but atleast a couple, think it whas 1994 or close to that when i got this 2 beatiful ones 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sluggo89 said:

probably we will se where Ebay will take me :D dont know how many thounsand of euro/gulden they paid for it baack in the time :P but atleast a couple, think it whas 1994 or close to that when i got this 2 beatiful ones 

platinum is expensive ;)  one thing i wonder about is that you could twist above the class that " line " or what it is called ? you can twist it around and round how many times you want, why can i even rub this thing around the clock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...