Rotary Ring Watch.

This is definitely the smallest watch I've worked on so far, a Rotary 9Kt gold ladies ring watch. I have not done a walkthrough as it is just a basic manual wind movement and these types have been well covered in the past.

post-124-0-90776300-1453415119_thumb.jpe

post-124-0-92866300-1453415172_thumb.jpe

It was not running when I received it, but luckily it just needed a good clean and oil and all was well. It is now holding +9 seconds per day which is more than good enough for a novelty watch.

• Like 1

Thats tiny!! How did you work on it?

It's really a simple movement Robero, it's is a bit fiddly because of the small size. It was so similar to this http://www.watchrepairtalk.com/topic/963-time-for-a-cocktail/?hl=audax#entry8339 that I didn't bother posting movement details. One thing I did have to do was reduce the size of my smallest screwdriver to make it fit some of the tiny screws.

Wow!  Talk about having to use fold-over magnifiers!  My fingers are so fat and jittery now that if I attempted to do anything inside a watch like that there'd be springs and sprockets flying everywhere!

Well done on even managing a basic service on the watch...I salute your patience!  

Which reminds me...I have see little watches like this at the local flea markets powered by tiny quartz movements.  They can be had as rings or tiny pendants.  I bought one for my missus (who has a real thing about loving owls) in the shape of an owl.  To tell the time the wings are folded away revealing the watch face.

Pocket-font-b-Watch-b-font-Alloy-Cute-Op