JimInOz

Hello, I'm Back :-)

Well after absconding to a friends beach house on 23 of December, and not getting back until this weekend I've been devoid of watch talk and only a wardrobe of three watches. My Suunto Core Black, the Citizen Airwave and my Junkers "Iron Annie".

I still haven't got my other 50 or so out of the safe yet, it takes longer to unpack and get re-organised from a holiday than it does to get ready for it!

I have a couple of projects I need to tackle, one is a simple little mechanical based on an AS movement, the next is "The Pogue". I have the replacement bits for that but being my first chrono I'm going to tread very carefully.

Good to see we are all enjoying this fascinating/frustrating little hobby and I'll be back with some input soon.

Cheers

Jim

(A pic from the holiday)

post-1141-0-53598300-1453202469_thumb.jp

Good to hear from you again Jim, I've heard of dreams burn't into memory, but not grass! :D

I'm looking forward to seeing a walkthrough when you start work on the Pogue, it's one of my favourite watches.