Watch Repair Talk Website Design

Mark

Just a thought how are you logging off. Also when I go to this forum I am automatically logged on with my password etc. BUT I am not actually logged on until I go to the site and my Mac recognises the password etc. Is this the issue

Edited by clockboy

Again, thanks all for help. My OS is Win Vista (not proud but it came with my PC and I dont have time to change to a new one and need to install all the software I have already working). My browser is Google Chrome. But if this is a problem with OS or browser, should do the same for several sites like ..bay, gmail, and others (including bank and credit card payment sites).

It is strange. When I leave the site, I logoff, and everything is OK, if I need to return I need to login. However, if I leave the site loading another, when I load again the WRT site I am already login.

As I told, it is not a big deal. I will start to be nervous when I'll go to my bank account site and be already login !  :mad: