On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 9:10 PM, bosstaki said:

4219d6c8cee06e5f628cb2958b06b723.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bosstaki,

How do you feel for both Horotec and VOH? quality, weight balanced, etc.

I am always know VOH is over-top but I wish to know more about comparing them in term feeling and quality since they look about the same but different so much in pricing. Hope if you could share some of your experience.

Hi bosstaki,
How do you feel for both Horotec and VOH? quality, weight balanced, etc.
I am always know VOH is over-top but I wish to know more about comparing them in term feeling and quality since they look about the same but different so much in pricing. Hope if you could share some of your experience.

Hi I can't see the reply post of you. Is there any setting problem?

Hi Ste, there’s not much difference mate between the VOH & HOROTEC mate, they both have the same feel with good grip, they’ve both got the same blue steel finished blades which are ground to perfection, the only difference between both is the horotec has a different roller bearing in the top which you can just see through the tiny hole in the top & the voh has a small black sleeve at the top! They both twist as smooth as silk, like I said mate I had to buy the 250 horotec driver to make up my set mate, I couldn’t find a voh 250 anywhere mate, so I could say I’ve got the best of both, which there both superb!

There is a vid on youtube about the VOH & the guy purchased one on from eBay but it appears to have been a copy or second. So my advice is purchase from a reputable seller.  I purchased horotec screwdrivers last year & also purchased their sharpner that gives a T shaped head. The VOH also look to be a very good screwdriver as well & their complete boxed set looks to be good value.