Hi guys! Does anybody know were I can buy VOH screwdrivers in the uk?

I've tried all over but I've had no joy!

I'm looking for the 2.5mm screwdriver,

Cheers guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi clockboy, I'm just trying to complete my set I bought a couple of years ago off swisswatchtool the screwdrivers are fantastic mate! I just need the 2.5mm to complete the set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose this is a "sentimental" 2.5 mm screwdriver issue, otherwise I would get a different brand, readily available from your preferred -- read expensive -- brands, whichever one you choose. The nice thing about screwdrivers is that there are tips available separately so maybe, just maybe a VOH for say, 2.0mm tips, with a little elbow grease may "host" a 2.5mm tip...of course the color code will be screwed up...pardon the pun.  :)

In any case, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Cheers,

Bob

They are as good as Bergeon and the tips fit each other. Some people are partial to them rather than Bergeon. Also they offer different models just like most everybody else. Honestly, I made my set a little bit of everyone so I could compare and am using mostly the cheaper Bergeon one (about $100 set of 9). All that said, it is mostly out of habit rather than because of niceties. The rubber covered ones are probably better to my taste but somehow they still get second choice. Go figure! In the end it just a matter of habit and individual preferences...at that level of quality.

Hope it helps your decision,

Cheers,

Bob

I'd hold out for a VOH and only get a cheapy if you really need a 250.

I think it would make you grit your teeth every time you saw the **BLEEP** child among your VOH beauties.

I know it would me.

Best of luck with your hunt.

Cheers

Jim

post-1141-0-21308000-1447717269_thumb.jp