This Is What I Had To Sell To Buy All My Watch Tools!

When I found out we would be relocating to the East Coast and that I would have to quit my job, I knew I had to do something to make a few dollars to help pay my way. The only thing I had of real value to sell was my 737 Flight Simulator!

I'm starting to miss it dearly! Oh well, I am have as good a time building watches!

Here are few pics of it and a short video...

post-90-0-35512000-1396022116_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-86042600-1396022116_thumb.jpg

Short Video Tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e580WQZpGp4&list=UU6CE3p1SjXWJT7hdMAJaI3g

Sold mine too. Miss flying around. both virtually and in the real Cessna.

What type of Cessna? I have time in a 182 and the new Cessna 162 Skycatcher (although I barely Fit!)

My simulator used PMDG's NGX 737. IT was amazing! It is licensed by Boeing and is about 99% accurate in the flight model. The startup procedure alone was a good 20 minutes by the book (checklist)! I was totally astounded on how automated everything is in the 737ng. I was so surprised about the Auto-Land feature, which a number of the 737ng's have! Just program all the airport info into the CPU (ILS frequency, runway number and length, current Altimeter, etc) and basically turn on both autopilots after capturing the glide slope and set the flaps and down to the runway she fly's! It even flares right at the aiming points on the runway!

OK, now I'm getting nostalgic... :(

It's amazing how so many people on here have other interests in common. I was involved in aircraft for about seventeen years, learned to fly in Cessna 152's at Dundee then bought a share in a Jodel when I got my licence. Really loved flying the old Jody, especially take off and landing with it being a tail dragger!

Edited by Geo
  • Like 1

It's amazing how so many people on here have other interests in common. I was involved in aircraft for about seventeen years, learned to fly in Cessna 152's at Dundee then bought a share in a Jodel when I got my licence. Really loved flying the old Jody, especially take off and landing with it being a tail dragger!

There must be a connection somewhere, I have some hours in a 172 skyhawk  &  PA38 Tomahawk,

not current at the moment  ( the cost !! )    :money:  and I miss it every day !  

my best was a DH82A Tiger Moth, no brakes , or flaps, open air , nothing like it !     :skydive:  

• Like 1

my best was a DH82A Tiger Moth, no brakes , or flaps, open air , nothing like it !     :skydive:

That's my kind of aircraft.

The Jodel was an old wood and fabric French aircraft built in 1963 and had a Rolls Royce C90 fitted at the sharp end.