• 8 months later...

Hi matabog, Great work on the mic holder.

You still around?

Your files appear to be newer version then my 2017 and I can not open them.    Could you save them as a "Parasolid" (*.x_t)  format?  From what I read, I should be able to open them in that format.

best regards, Kalvin

• 3 weeks later...

I had to re CAD most of this in SW 2017, but here is my version of matabog's mic holder.

I'm using a single transistor on the mic input and with all the info I gathered off this thread it is working very nice.  Working with Watch-O-Scope, TG (timegrapher) and PCTM.  

The EqualizerAPO64-1.3  with Peace makes a big difference.   The Virtual audio cable as stated earlier ads a voice to announce it is a demo.  The work around to this is to use the Virtual Audio Cable Lite. 

All the best and thank you to the software authors and those that contributed to this thread. 

🙂

DSC_5008.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/6/2021 at 2:09 PM, JohnR725 said:

The reason why comment is you can get 32-bit controller boards that are really small small displays it should then be possible to build a smaller timing machine running on software and have all the nice features without having to have an entire PC or laptop.

I'm actually doing that now. I have written the digital back-end (on a PIC24f as a test bed, uart output) and am awaiting my analog front end - planning on a TDA2822m with modified gain setting. 

I think in the end, this should be able to run on a ATtiny85 (8pdip), using a pwm's duty cycle as a way to output the timing error.

• 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content