25 minutes ago, LittleWatchShop said:

I don't see any other mistakes.

Should I add this capacitor also?  I didn't think I needed it.  It wasn't on the original schematic, I had added it because the data sheet for the rail splitter showed it....

Capture.PNG

35 minutes ago, LittleWatchShop said:

You never fixed this issue and I missed on subsequent reviews

I followed the schematic below....  Supposedly he got it working like this....  It is a LT1115 and he is using it as a buffer not amplifying with it.  The rest of the OP amps are 5534s.  This schematic is from a previous post several pages back...  It is a modified version of the watchOscope one.  (Which I did make last week)  I am making several difference ones to see what works best.  I am using a modified microset as a preamp right now in my diy setup which works quite well.

image.png.7cac548179612b0c2920b6f3feecb00d.png

6 minutes ago, CWRNH said:

I followed the schematic below....  Supposedly he got it working like this....  It is a LT1115 and he is using it as a buffer not amplifying with it.  The rest of the OP amps are 5534s.  This schematic is from a previous post several pages back...  It is a modified version of the watchOscope one.  (Which I did make last week)  I am making several difference ones to see what works best.  I am using a modified microset as a preamp right now in my diy setup which works quite well.

image.png.7cac548179612b0c2920b6f3feecb00d.png

1 is not equal to 2.  Go back and carefully look at the datasheets for these parts and look at your schematic.

There is a major error in the schematic, it will never work this way ? :
negative supply pins are connected to +4.5 V and +inputs of NE5534 are connected to 0 V!!

Another question, to what input are you planning to connect your preamp? Will it bear an output signal of 0.75 to 75 V_peak (theoretical - there will be clipping of course)? For what do you need that ambitious amplification of 7500x ?

Frank

• Like 1

1 hour ago, praezis said:

There is a major error in the schematic, it will never work this way ? :
negative supply pins are connected to +4.5 V and +inputs of NE5534 are connected to 0 V!!

Another question, to what input are you planning to connect your preamp? Will it bear an output signal of 0.75 to 75 V_peak (theoretical - there will be clipping of course)? For what do you need that ambitious amplification of 7500x ?

Frank

Thank you...  Please tell me how to fix.  Looks like I have 9v at neg supply.  image.png.2c4a6a55c87f28bcf242ae7de0461a6a.png

UpdatedOpAmp.TSC

42 minutes ago, CWRNH said:

Looks like I have 9v at neg supply. 

In fact you have. I wonder if you already blew your ICs?

You should connect:
+9V to V+ pins
0V to V- pins
4.5V (TLE2426) to +In pins.
?
...and think about my 2nd question.

Frank

Edited by praezis