Seitz Jeweling Tool And Its Use

Alaskamick

Yes SSTEEL I found yours after I'd posted but couldn't remove my post.

In the end I decided to leave it as a separate post as it would be easier for people  to spot.

I did find this after searching the web, please don't think I highjacked your information.

• Like 1

Nice to meet you SS.

I followed your posts about restoring the watch cleaning machine with great interest. Shortly afterwards I obtained the same model at great price and your posts were an invaluable help.

After a full restoration based on you posts it now looks and works like it was made yesterday so thanks a lot for that.

I think you also posted about Jeweling sets. I've got one with a few issues then picked up another one from eBay  and now have a great full set.

It looks like we're a pair of Black Country Brothers !!!

I know it's quite a way from where you are but we're off on a cruise to Norway in a week, hoping to see some snow and Northern lights.

Don't know if it's allowed but what is the name.

All the best, Mike

Edited by Alaskamick
  • Like 1

Well we have northeren light warning - Aurora Borealis so if You are lucky look up after eight,ish :-)

If You visit Bergen do take the "Norway in a nutshell" tour, it will give You the mountains, the fjords and a whole lot of amazing places and as SSTEEL mention valleys.

Trolls are everywhere You have to look at the right places Geo :-)

See the Troll hunter trailer on U tube - thats a cool movie.

• Like 1

Thanks Prowler I'll certainly take your advice.

I do hope we see the Northern Lights, it's always been one of the things I've wanted to experience.

I'll be a little p****** of if I don't because at the moment we're reading reports of good sightings in the norther parts of the UK !

How do you sleep at night Geo knowing what's sitting at the bottom of your stairs. Spooky dreams.

Edited by Alaskamick